• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M915 Recovery

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I helped a friend (Groundog) pickup a M915 at Nellis AFB, NV on Tuesday.
We got to the GL lot around 0730, got all checked in and headed out to check out the truck.
We looked it over and checked fluids, grease it, added oil to trans, checked the brakes.
Truck started right up and built air ok. Pickup all the tools and headed out for Phoenix.
Truck ran Great, pushed it on up to 60mph and headed on down the road.
Stopped for lunch in Kingman, AZ. Then it was turn to drive HA!:)
had no problems on the way home.

Attachments

groundog

:beer:the truck pulls the hills good with the 400-------needs paint but all most any truck you buy needs something----weather was perfect----had 70 gallons of diesel so we made it home without buying fuel----groundog

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Groundog, you will love this truck - they are so dependable it is nearly unbelievable. I have had mine for 3 years now and have done nothing to it and it just runs and runs. Great score!

Irv

Congrats. Welcome to the club. Need advice; call us. I have a 915 that I converted to all 12v and adding hydraulic pump. Otherwise stock. Irv

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I drove this truck yesterday. Its very nice. Plenty of power and acceleration. I'm worried it may able to beat my 916 off the starting line. :razz:

Irv

It may well do that, seeing as how it's a lot lighter. It also has a much, much tighter turning radius. Just don't take it off-road. Irv

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks