• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M915 Series MERDC 4 color pattern?

Tornadogt

I have see photos of these trucks in MERDC paint but am looking for a correct pattern. From what I can find the TB with the MERDC patterns was printed in 1976 before these trucks were in service. I have several photos and a pattern for , 35a2 or M109 or M51 Dump (I think the M51 is the closes) that I will use if I have to but would like to have the correct pattern if it is available...
I am wanting to paint a M916 in either Gray Desert or Red Desert...

Does anyone have a copy of the pattern or M915 Series Truck that they can take photos of?

Thanks.

52-17_M916_Barstow_CA.46123144_large.jpgM51MERDCwinter.jpgM109shopvanMERDCgreydesert.jpgM35A2MERDCwinter.jpg

Tornadogt

Thank you every extra bit of information helps, how about this I didn't have the 916 home for more than 20mins before I did this.
.IMG_0366.jpgIMG_0367.jpg
I Guess it rained a little bit more than I thought while I was gone....

Tornadogt

Ok so I was at the getting place yesterday and found a M916 in MERDC,

I took over 50 Photos attached a few here but put all of them in an album titled M916 under my profile.. Hope it helps out others too..

IMG_0415.jpgIMG_0398.jpgIMG_0434.jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks