• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m915a1 air ride cab suspension conversion ways?

akita91

:nothingfunny::nothingfunny::nothingfunny::tank:
Does anyone think if i can turn front cab mounts into pivot points for rear mounts air suspension like in new trucks,how those modded trucks get air ride cab ?couldnt find a thing for 915
Is this possible to pull out all valves,harnesses and mount them on stand alone piece of steel attached to chassis to give height tolerance for cab movement or its not how its done ?

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gov tried that on the Allison M916s, was a pitiful outcome with the butterfly hood which is not designed to move up and down.

akita91

hmm,i think i can weld on that hood pivot and extra metal on sides to match it but it would make difference to get new front shocks(anyone know # number?) and install donvel axle suspension between springs and chassis.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks