• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M915a1 marker light wire colors coming from headlight switch???

Hooty481

Try to figure out which wires on the factory head light switch run the marker lights and also which wire supplies the power. I have unhooked different wire at different times and still have marker lights. Any help would be great.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The schematic that will answer your questions is located in the back of TM9-2320-283-20-3, downloadable from the JATonka.com website.

Hooty481

I appreciate the reply but I had already found the TM and the schematic but I couldn't get it to make sense. I finally just did a little testing and guessing and figured it out.

For the people in the future it's the pink and orange wires wich are the biggest wires going to the original light switch. I ran them through a 75amp push/pull switch and I had about an hour run home last night. The switch got warm but not like the old stock head light switch.

Danl

check the push button on the dash the morse coad button , you push this buton and the marker light will go out you let it go and the lights will come on, you know dot dot dash this boton is hooked to the markers light . So check the back side of this buton and i think that you will find the wire that you are lokking for

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks