• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M915a1 new paint

Hooty481

The m915a1 is gonna get a fresh coat of paint. I already have the paint scheme that I plan on going by.

I just wonder what people think about loosing the grill guard on the front and the screen on the back glass.

here is what it is suppose to look like when done.

the orange truck and white truck are just a couple other m915s with different paint than factory.

Attachments

ReoRider

Looking good already- fresh paint will always a plus.

Are those 16:00 X 20's, if so what wheels did you use, and do they line up well front to rear?

Thanks,
John

zout

I kinda like the highlighted grille effect - makes the whole truck look "flow".

With the grille it does not stand out all my itself with that paint scheme. The screen does it no good and see your point there.
Grille gives it the Mocho look.

Ragnarok

Very nice work on all of them, that orange one is a personal favorite haha. But they are all equally great looking, true craftsmanship and show to detail.

Hooty481

So I have decided to go without the brush guard and the back window guard. I removed the cab lights so we could paint the roof too. The gaskets for the cab lights looked a little rough. Anybody know where to get some new ones. Also removed the air horn. Looked like the gasket used between the air horn and the cab was cork gasket material. Is this the best thing to use also would it be ok to use for the cab lights if I can't find anything else.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking good already- fresh paint will always a plus.

Are those 16:00 X 20's, if so what wheels did you use, and do they line up well front to rear?

Thanks,
John
16x20 will not fit on a M915 as the walking beams are shorter than M916 M917 M920. ( tires closer together)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks