• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M915a1 oil pressure sending unit

Hooty481

Having trouble find the oil pressure sending unit on my m915a1.I know my engine is the big cam III. I want to install a manual oil pressure gauge and ditch the junk electrical unit. I have looked and looked. It seems that there are 3 difference coolant sending units that I have found. Any help will be great.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is just under and behind of where the fuel filter goes, against the block. I've knocked the wire off several times when changing the filter.

Hooty481

Ok. I looked and looked today and was going to change the fuel filter today but I didn't get a chance. I will try it tomorrow. I think I will use a tee so thenoil pressure idiot light will still work and won't be on all the time.

Hooty481

Checked under the hood today and BAM there it was. Didn't get a chance to install the new one or pull the old one off. Gotta make a run tomorrow to get a load of dust. Gonna change the fuel filter then change the gauge then.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks