• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m915a1 pintle towing question.

cornrichard

I picked up a 25,000 lb pintle, air brake flatbed this weekend. I had to remove the gladhands and cap the lines for the fifth wheel trailer hook up. I crawled under the truck to look for shut off valves and did not find any. The rear air lines have shut offs and they worked perfectly. I was surprised that there was not something for the primary air hoses since the truck has all of the other equipment for fifth wheel and pintle towing. I tried just hooking the hoses to the pogo stick. It is vented so that was a no go. Anybody else tried this? Did I miss the easy way?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is there anything in the -10TM?

Did you shut off the trailer air supply valve.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks