• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M915A1 transmission service

rcflyer70

I'm so glad my son and I changed the internal transmission filter today. I was hesitant at first with only 26,000 miles on the truck but decided what the heck, $220.00 dollars is cheaper than a new/rebuild tranny.
Though the filter wasn't plugged, the fluid was very dark but it didn't smell burnt. Changing the internal filter, external filter, and fluid took about 2 hours plus several miles up and down the road to get the final fluid level just right.
After seeing the fluid and small amount of crude in the bottom of the pan, the time and money was well worth it. I strongly suggest everyone who has one of these series trucks considers it too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks