• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m915a1

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Mediums were made to pull deuces and smaller.

What will you be pulling it with?

I pulled a M818 (5 ton tractor) with my 915 using a medium tow bar but only a few blocks.

I would try to find a Heavy if you are going to move it any distance or at highway speeds.

You will also need safety chains, air lines and tow lights.

The drive shafts will have to be removed too.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mediums are rated at 39,000# IIRC. Doesn't resolve the pin and feet issue though.

emr

:grin:...the medium is fine for 5 ton trucks, and has been used for them for as long as they have been in service... I have to say it will also be fine for the 915...

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Where did ya end up getting one from? I know another guy that has used the med TB to tow one home. I have the adapters if you need to borrow them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks