• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M915A4 chassis data connector

sandsjh

Hello

I am looking for the "chassis data connector" but am unable to find it.

The picture on the left is the plug that connects to the "chassis data connector" and then goes to the GPS unit. It is a T-harness so another device can be used without unplugging the GPS.

The picture on the right is the plug under the left side of the dash.

I have crawled under and around the truck and cannot find the plug on the left. Does anyone know where the plug is for the connector in the left picture?

20190108_233044.jpg20190108_233211.jpg

The diagnostic connector listed in the TMs looks like the one on the left side of the dash (right picture).

2019-01-09_01-02-39.jpgSumatraPDF_2019-01-09_01-06-41.png

Here is the connector diagram from the manufacturer -> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5IENyjYkTIvOTYyd1RIdTFzdUU/view

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks