• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M916-920 Windshield wiper blades

jamboly

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone know where you can get wiper blades for an M916-920? Is there a conversion to civi blades that will work. My blades are 18 in,

Beerslayer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I replaced them on my M915-A1 - they're 18" ANCO STK NO. 51-18.
I took this ANCO number to NAPA and they couldn't cross reference it. I gave them the blade and they came out with the exact replacement, and it works great.

NAPA Part No. 60-1450 as marked on the package.

In their system it is WIP 601450

JH1

M915 windshield wiper: civilian equivalent

I looked at the NAPA item and it is a 14" long wiper. The M915 uses 18" wipers and it is their part number: WIP 601850 for $5.99 each. I can live with that.
Jim

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Bump.

Be creative. Any blade with the simple quick connect slide lock works.

Remove center plastic slide lock, grind down each end of center support pin thru the wiper and remove it. Install over existing wiper end. Install longer M6 bolt and lock nut. Tighten.

I use rainX or Bosch blades. 16, 17 or 18in works

Attachments

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Excellent Wes! And replacements probably available at most Walmarts or auto parts stores across the country...

Very nice! (y)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks