• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M916A3

redmudjeep

If this is not the right place for this thread please relocate.

I am looking at an M916A3 located near me. The tractor is in very good shape with 7800 original miles. The owner when asked what he wanted for it advised to make an offer. I am looking here to the many people on this site that may be able to help me with the value of this vehicle. I am not able to post pictures from the computer I am using but will try to add them in the comments.

Thanks in advance for any help with value of this truck.

Mike

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd guess over 20K but you can go check current and historical sales on GovPlanet.
Looks like the 3 1/2" (sliding/tilting) fifth wheel has been swapped out for a 2" one and civi mudguards added too. Actually looks like a pretty neat addition.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
A junk a3 one went for 15k on auction yesterday. An a1 brought 18k while an a3 on a not so popular site brought 17k

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last two in private hands that I saw were almost perfect no miles owner got 30k for one. Same person bought both and GP prices will be different.

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Most A3s ive seen from auction bring 40K+. Simpson is right on the recent A3 junk that sold for 16K and it was missing an axle and lots of small things. So there's your parameters. I like Lance's angle, go with that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks