• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M917 speedometer

Abrant23

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Morning gents

I tried searching the forums for an answer to this query, but came up empty handed (probably due to my own ignorance)
Anyways, has anyone found and installed an aftermarket replacement for the tach/speedo in the 917 (or any 920 series)? My original Argo has not worked in some time now. It bounces here and there, and actually got up to a 15 mph reading the other day, but that’s about it. I’ve tried some basic troubleshooting but the clock is all I can get to work properly.
Any info/how-to etc would be greatly appreciated

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Morning gents

I tried searching the forums for an answer to this query, but came up empty handed (probably due to my own ignorance)
Anyways, has anyone found and installed an aftermarket replacement for the tach/speedo in the 917 (or any 920 series)? My original Argo has not worked in some time now. It bounces here and there, and actually got up to a 15 mph reading the other day, but that’s about it. I’ve tried some basic troubleshooting but the clock is all I can get to work properly.
Any info/how-to etc would be greatly appreciated
Is your the mechanical cable driven type or is it the electrical version? Rebuilt trucks generally got the electrical upgrade.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks