• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M919 Stuck

pyrogod117

It looks like about 2 feet off in the fields, with massive drifts going anywhere from like 3-20 feet, but then again, I'm only judging by the pictures so don't hold me to it.

reb87

I think we had around 18 inches but the wind was blowing up to 50mph through it all so lots of drifting. Im hauling beans right today and tomorrow with the m818. Apparently I was the first truck in to the elevator since the storm and they didnt have the roads fully cleared, I enjoyed busting thru the drifts and was kind of disappointed on my next trip back to see they had cleared the way.

dittle

My grandfather has told me about snow amounts and drifts in southern IA (where I'm from) like in the picture that Sasquatch Santa posted back in the 1930's and 1940's.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Ernie/Dan...that picture of that much snow has caused me to go into immediate hibernation!!

I am orginally from KY and am no starnger to snow...even up to 24" + etc...but holy snarkels!! Are you sure that wasn't taken in Antartica? Siberia?

As Clinto said...sorta...it's GA for me:-D

196thprober

The pictures confirm the obvious-man-caused global warming is getting worse and we don't have much time. Hope the intelligent ones in Copenhagen and Chicken Little got them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks