• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M920, M870A1 and my newest "Steel Soldier" D8F

reb87

I finally got my m870A1 up and running so I could pick up my newest military vehicle a 1956 Caterpillar D8 Series F Bulldozer. The truck/trailer worked awesome. Im not sure of the weight but im pretty sure I was north of 90000 lbs. When I got the trailer the military was in the process of rebuilding and it had no wiring or brake valves/lines. It took a little sorting out to see what I needed but I got it almost done. I have a few more side marker lights to install and then it will be done. If anybody knows how to find a TM for this Cat please let me know. Ross

https://picasaweb.google.com/113701370514987681687/D8F?authuser=0&feat=directlink

reb87

I couldnt get the pics from picasa to load so click on the link above to see the new pics. Here are a couple pics I already had loaded of my Dad, Cat and M920/870A1

20130710_124717.jpgDSC03372.jpg

reb87

Dad has a pouch with his pliers screwdriver and a combo 9/16-1/2 wrench in it that he carries everywhere he goes. I carry a full size steel 1911 in a milt sparks holster every where I go. Trooper632 I meant the cat,truck,trailer was north of 90k I think my machine with blade is 50000 give or take a little.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks