• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m920 questions

Preacherboy

I have been looking all over the place and cannot find one of these for sale privately, that is outside of GL--has anyone ever seen one for sale privately? And what price was it?

I know several have been sold recently through GL, who is buying them? Are they being resold?

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There was a red one advertised in the Equipment Trader a while back, I think the asking price was 17K.

Excuse Me

Puget Sound Truck Sales of Pacific, Washington

Look at the peterbilt. It is a 6x6 and about 60,000 dollars. They also have several cabover fire truck style digger derrick trucks in 6x6 config for less money. But that Pete has the same rear axles as the M911. It is on 24" rear tires.

You can also see an Oshkosh 6x6 for sale at Chambers motors in Boring Oregon.
I looked at the Oshkosh a while back. It is a nice truck, but has been sitting on the lot for a few years now and needs a home or it will rot. It has a 4 speed aux trans and in the very low hole, you can get out, go to lunch, and it will have only moved a foot or two. It has been repowered with the 400 big cam 3.
They also have a Peterbilt 6x6 abd a few others, but the Pete would be a second choice past the Oshkosh and the other 6x6s on that lot are,.........well,...............whatever.
I think John Chambers advertises int he truckpaper as well and usually puts lots of good pictures in those ads.
Go to the speacials page at this site and look for item #1613 fior the Oshkosh. The other 6x6s are spread throughout the site o on truckpaper.
Chambers Motor CO.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks