• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M920 ring and pinion

catchem

I'm trying to find ring and pinion for my 1980 m920. I can't find a part number or vendor that has knowledge on the axles. Any help would be appreciated. I'm looking for 4.56 ratio or a set close to that. Or the lowest I can get and still keep my lockers.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
4.88 is the lowest and keep the lockers. That is when the spool changes

They are all available. Use the standard listings below.

You will have to swap the whole front axle with an FDS18 or 21 from a front discharge mixer. It's the cheapest option

If you are trying to go faster it's cheaper to swap the transmission or increase tire size.

Attachments

catchem

4.88 is the lowest and keep the lockers. That is when the spool changes

They are all available. Use the standard listings below.

You will have to swap the whole front axle with an FDS18 or 21 from a front discharge mixer. It's the cheapest option

If you are trying to go faster it's cheaper to swap the transmission or increase tire size.
Thanks for the info.

catchem

I have decided to switch transmissions due to the front oil seal leaking on the cat 7155. I removed the tranny and replaced with a Eaton 18 speed. I’m selling the entire system for the cat 7155 from a brand new shifter on down to the output shaft yoke. What is a fair price for it knowing it needs a front seal. Everything else is in excellent shape only 20k miles on it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks