• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923--air valve on front axel lockout valve leaks

gem1410

I have a M923 that has a big air leak at the air valve on the front of the transfer case that engages the front axel --when I try to engage the front axel it just leaks and the axel does not engage--I can not locate any of these for sale--What is the name for this valve and who might have these for sale--Thanks

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I have a M923 that has a big air leak at the air valve on the front of the transfer case that engages the front axel --when I try to engage the front axel it just leaks and the axel does not engage--I can not locate any of these for sale--What is the name for this valve and who might have these for sale--Thanks
Figure 216

Attachments

Swamp Donkey

The Engineer
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The same valve is also used on the parking brake handle to release the spring brakes. I have several new ones if you want a replacement. They're not cheap or readily available. Short of dealing with one of the parts sourcing websites, I know of only 2 vendors that actually have these in stock and they're both wanting $320-$325 for them. I'd be slightly over half that price.

20200925_081104.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks