• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923 axle movement dog bones or?

Have tried searching the info out but, no luck.
Have an M923 that the intermediate axle has enough movement that the inner tire (left or drivers side) touches the spring pack when turning to the left. The dog bone bushings look no worse or no better than on several trucks sitting next to it. I have had a spring / suspension shop owner look at it and not two minutes under the truck he said it needed all new bushings through out. Then he roughly gave me a figure of over 2,000 to fix. I don't have that kind of money to put into fixing it now. Can anyone that has had this issue enlighten me. Thank you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks