• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923 Axle Nut socket, who needs one

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Another name to the list, dropped you a PM last night. Hope you aren't getting "overwhelmed" by the response to your offer! LOL We tend to like tools around here, especially ones that fit the green iron addiction, so I'd take both sizes also. Let us know what you are charging and shipping info and I'm sure you'll be flooded with input from fellow members!:drool:

God bless,
Tony

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Springbok not a one of us expects you to make these for free.
Please let us know your costs.
Plus I myself don't want you slaving away in your basement trying to full fill your gift.
Dang it what I am trying to say is THANK YOU.
But don't get overwhelmed.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will start working on them all, best to email me, rtodd66@icloud.com
I am NOT selling there, I am helping people out as it is not an easy item to find.
I will post a picture Monday.
Just happy to help the cause.
They are as easy to find as looking in the SS classifieds .
Member 319 has been selling them in the classifieds for a few years now .

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The various brands and part numbers have been poseted for several(7-8) years.

Easy to order online or buy at your local heavy truck repair/parts centers.

Last edited:

jw4x4

I have both of the sockets. But I am still looking for the single socket which has both on it, one on each end. It has holes in the middle to insert a bar to turn it.

mikey

If this will work for an A2, please put me in for one, and of course, give me a price + shipping as your time is valuable.

Thanks

Mikey

rhurey

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Reading the tm today and watching someone tighten thr nuts with a pair of channel locks on you tube, I was wondering how the heck you got the correct torque that way.

Now I get it.

And id be happy to buy a set if you still make them. You should see what the socket to change the impeller on a jet boat costs.

Daytodog

Like Mikey posted if it works in the A2 I would like one also. Let us know what we owe you for it and I agree with everyone else your time is not free so be sure to cover all your cost (material, shipping, and LABOR).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks