• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923 Axle Nut socket, who needs one

SUPERSPORT

I said I'd take one 2 days in. That was over 3 years ago.:cry: Never heard anything.

Did anyone ever get one of these sockets?

162tcat

You can pick them up easily online from a number of sources. They are not expensive or worth attempting to "custom build". Any local heavy truck shop should also have them. You probably won't be able to rent it from your local auto parts store though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hasn't been on in like four months..........................still, that's fairly recent considering the age of the thread and the severe lack of response. :doh:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks