• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923 from Ft Mede Md to N. Haledon N.J.

I just won a M923 out of Ft Mede Md. It is listed as unknown running condition/ towed onto lot. I am going to need it trailered in the near future (whenever first EUC clears) up to North Haledon N.J. 07508. It is a residential address and the trailer will need to have some kind of ramps or tilting deck as it will need to be unloaded in the street. If someone can help me out and shoot me a price or point me in the direction of someone that can that would be great.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I use Clearys towing 410-836-3386,they have picked up alot of trucks for me.Tell them John Appel referred you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks