• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m923 from saginaw, tx to waldo, fl

Travis89xj

Like the title says I need a m923 shipped from Saginaw, TX to Waldo, FL

I just turned the EUC Forms in so I have a couple of weeks but I need get some prices and see if I can get someone lined up to pick it up for me.

Thanks Guys and Gals

Travis89xj

Thanks wreckerman Ill pm you in a little while.

Flibob they didnt really look rusty from what I could tell. Looked like it was just missing the top. Im not really sure if it was worth it but I won so I have to get it shipped now lol. They were going cheap so I threw a bid out just for the heck of it thinking I would go up way more and it didnt lol.

flibob

I know what you mean on the prices. I used to live right down the road from the place. There is huge Richie Bros construction equip auction about 5 mi down the road. Maybe you can catch a back haul out of there

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks