• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923 Hard Top

Gunzy

Yay, removed my soft top today and installed the hard top. That's a little bit of work but worth I think. I had a guy offer me $100 more than I paid for it but said no, I prefer the hard top. Here's is a couple of pics.013.jpg012.jpg011.jpg014.jpg

trooper632

All my trucks came with hard tops until I bought the 900 series. I think I actually prefer the soft tops, don't seem to be as hot inside the cab with the soft tops.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
900 series, soft top? Never seen one.

jedawson1

All my trucks came with hard tops until I bought the 900 series. I think I actually prefer the soft tops, don't seem to be as hot inside the cab with the soft tops.
I have both in the 939 series, I agree that I like the soft top. That is until I give it some throttle then it gets too loud fast.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gunzy the hard top looks good, When I got my 925 it had a soft top and I like you replaced it. About a year ago I found the hard top NIB for 900.00 the last one I saw that was NIB they were asking 1800.00
KK

MtnSnow

I did mine by myself on the M925a2. I basically slid the top onto the hood and then basically tilted it over the windshield and into place. All in all about 2 hours start to finish (I used an air ratchet with 4" extension when bolting down the hardtop). If using a manual ratchet add another 20 minutes because fine threaded 1/4" bolts take a bunch of twisting! lol

Spyderman

I have been wanting to get a hard top for mine. But they are so expensive now. I will keep looking and trying govliq with my fingers crossed. I just picked up a nos complete front window. Just need that pesky hard top.

Spyderman

I got lucky and won one 2 hours away. Bad thing is it will be a couple months before
i can go get it.

Sent from Spydermans webslinger!

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I removed one soft top in my day with CSM Davis in the south Mississippi heat and humidity and nuh uh I'll keep the hard tops!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks