• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923 Seller in Sweetgrass Montana, anyone have his #?

Farnorth

There is a fellow in Sweetgrass Montana that sells 5 ton military trucks. Does anyone know his number or the name of his business? Thanks in advance.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I lived like 20 miles from there and I never knew of anyone there that had military trucks or sold them there. Sweetgrass is only like 3 houses. Its the border stop. I will call a friend and find out though.:shrugs:

PureMayhem

I posted pictures of a few of his trucks last week. They are on Page 287 of the MV Spotted thread. Somers is on the Northwest side of Flathead Lake just below Kalispell and North of Missoula.

acme66

I have spoken to the Somer's guy personally and he was very knowledgeable and polite. While I was threre three trucks he had sold we being picked up for their trip into Canada.

Ken

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks