• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923 turn signal issue

Arny

I searched the forum already but could not quite find what I was looking for...
I have an issue with the turning lights of my M923:
When I move the lever on the steering column it only lights constantly but does not flash. BUT it does not always behave like that. After driving a while it mostly works normally again.

As far as I understand the turning lights signal is the box left side above the cabin vent - is there a oldschool relais in it or is it more sophisticated?
To me it sounds like a "typical" relais issue - sometimes it sticks, sometimes it works. Maybe also a ground issue but I checked the ground wire for this box already several times...

Any ideas? Did anyone had this before?

Thank you in advance!
Arny

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had the same issue with my right turn signal. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. I removed the lens covers from both lights and discovered the power wire to the socket had worn through the insulation on my front light, causing it to short.

I repaired the wire and have had zero issues since.

Arny

I had the same issue with my right turn signal. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. I removed the lens covers from both lights and discovered the power wire to the socket had worn through the insulation on my front light, causing it to short.

I repaired the wire and have had zero issues since.
Wow and that really caused it to light but not flash?!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks