• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m923 turn signal lock

MtnSnow

if the lever is stuck you might need to get a replacement light switch. In the classified there is a member selling NOS switches for a good price.

frioman

Are you certain you don't have the turn signal lever in the 4 way flasher position? I realize this is a simple question, but it's worth asking.

MtnSnow

I think the -10 manual really needs to be read... I see there is another thread dealing with this as well.

The "3 lever" light switch (on the dash) needs to be on to allow the "turnsignal" switch (on the steering column) to receive power to operate the turnsignal lights

Rifleman

nadroj, on the 3 lever light switch, you have to hold the one lever on the lower right side up while you move the top center lever switch to the on position. After turning on these switches you will now have power to your turn signals. Oh one more VERY important point, if you don't turn on your 3 lever light switch before you start to drive your truck you won't have any brake lights, so it's very important that you read the operators manual.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks