• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923 w/w

poorman4x4

Well the winch that comes with the 925 is hard to find and a little expensive, considering i have to have it shipped to me over 2000 miles. I've been wanting a winch bad because i could use it alot. I'm not looking for self-recovery but this winch my buddy gave me is rated at 15,500. I think this came off an FMTV, i know when my unit got them in 2000 the models W/W had the winch on the frame and there was a small square hole in the front and rear bumper where the hook came through. This winch will pull from front or rear.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks