• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923 weird issues going on.

Chitangi

Ok Guys , here is my situation,my brother drove my M923(NHC250),off road and went through some rough terrains and now tells me that when he engages the truck in 1-5 the truck ''jerks or drags'' until he puts back in 1-2 it drives fine and has the jerking issues when he puts the truck in reverse gear.. he tells me it almost feels like the truck has brakes engaged which lead him to checking for air leaks and came out short....Any help will surely be appreciated.

R Racing

Sounds like the transfer case could have been bumped were the switch isn't seeing it in gear. also make sure the transfer leaver button is all the way up, and also in high range. if not it will cause it to do things like that.

R Racing

The transfer case should be in high gear.the switch is under the truck off of the transfer case. We have a theme going on here all related to the transfer case.

brasco

If the button on the end of the transfer case lever is stuck "in" it may sometimes cause some "wierd" issues. On my A2, it would sometimes kill the engine when I put it in gear from neutral. I unstuck the button by pulling it out and the issues were resolved.

I would also check to make sure the the parking brake adjustment is not too tight. If so, I believe it will be more noticeable in reverse.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks