• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923

Radicalexpress

Any major concerns with the 1984 m923 I've got my fever bought my first 5 ton last week may have too good a deal to pass up this m923 pristine condition under 2000 miles on it which would be a better show truck ect.. and street worth the m54 brake system scares me

Radicalexpress

I recently purchased a 1975 m54. I like it how ever there is a 84 m932 up for grabs and was curious if it would be a better upgrade then the m54 ( the single brake system is a little scary )

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I like the air brakes better and the tilt hood gets you access to everything, but its an auto and has miles of air lines to trouble shoot if something goes wrong. If the brakes is the only part of the equation, yes they are superior.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks