• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923A1 Abs Light

post 5466

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Positive. See Motherlode of TM's thread where we talk about the 23 series TMs. PM your email address and I will send it to you.

The site boss'es have 'em, they just haven't put them up yet.

Al Jones
'84 M923
could you please help me out 920 382 ejector went out burnt cylinder cracked block but new engine in everything good had to tie back fuel shut off solenoid wouldn’t start with switch on Dash did not do the ABS check clicks jumped off at starter after running and driving some fuel shut off started working truck started checking ABS prior to cranking but still no crank at switch replaced box with brand new one run fine all of a sudden alternator overcharging and ABS light stayed on any information please

162tcat

could you please help me out 920 382 ejector went out burnt cylinder cracked block but new engine in everything good had to tie back fuel shut off solenoid wouldn’t start with switch on Dash did not do the ABS check clicks jumped off at starter after running and driving some fuel shut off started working truck started checking ABS prior to cranking but still no crank at switch replaced box with brand new one run fine all of a sudden alternator overcharging and ABS light stayed on any information please
Lots to unpack here.

Was the electrical fine before? If it was, you probably missed something like some ground wires. We can’t see what you did and didn’t do so go back through and start looking for loose or missing wires. The TM has a wiring schematic in the back. Most electrical issues are due to bad ground connections.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks