• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923A1 Fuel problem... Won't start!

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's right here on top of the PT and mine is turned in bypassing electric solenoid. Till I fix mine I use the emergency shut down cable. I brought my running truck to a rally and the next day it would not start. First thing I did was run the knob in and she fired right up.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ozzie

I ran the knurled knob in and hooked up to a 5 gallon can of diesel and installed an electric pump. It runs lousy and will not rev up. Sounds like running on 2 or 3 cyl. Knob in or out makes no difference. I have fuel flow all the way back to return lines to tank.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks