• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923A1 Gov Planet Demil Code changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sd39u

Got this email early this AM and I am curious if others have had the same, I don't have the truck anymore so not sure what to do.

The following item’s Demilitarization Code has changed and the government now requires the completion of an End-Use Certificate (EUC) prior to removal of the item.
ITEM INFORMATION
Item #: 544749
Description: 1986 AM General M923A1 5 Ton 6x6 Cargo Truck
Date of SaleFeb 25,2015
Date of SaleFeb 25,2015
Date of SaleFeb 25,2015

If you have any questions regarding this purchase, please contact one of our Customer Care Agents.

Last edited by a moderator:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Doesn't look like there's much to do - contact them and explain that you no longer have the truck. Most I see you'd have to do is fill out an EUC and file it, on a truck you no longer have. They're not asking for the truck back, just looks like they are catching up on paperwork IMHO.

86m1028

Easy, ignore the letter.
When you bought it, there wasn't an EUC requirement.
They cant make you fill one out now, wether you still own the truck or not.

Last edited:

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I bet after a certain time period if you have not submitted the requested document to the best of your ability that GP will block you from bidding. Fill it out say you no longer have the vehicle and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.