• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923A1 was unloaded today!

Carlo

The first of a 4 lot I bought arrived today. Trucks here in Europe are getting rougher every time they come up for auction. It does have a new or rebuilt motor and a new cab. I have never bought a truck with a new cab.

We have been told all 900 series are to be sold by the end of this year. Prices have dropped 30% because of this.
IMG_1533[1].jpg

Carlo

Old with the new.....

I put the A1 to the A2. I just could not help my self. The A1 had "fresh" camo paint over the desert tan, but over here after they de comission the trucks they set for years before being sold. This truck sat since 2010 and had moss growing on the fenders!
BUT this truck has the nicest body and bed I have ever seen. I have nothing to do! The A2 has hundreds and mean this hundereds of hours in it.
The motor / trans was changed in 2010 and was painted. 7
Bad point though... It has a hard time running oil soyoil! My 931A1 had the same problem till I put the 24v pump assist on it.IMG_1542[1].jpgIMG_1539[1].jpg

Carlo

Looks like a nice truck. Are there any restriction that come with these trucks? What prices are they going for in Europe?
I must agree to never sell it outside Europe. Prices were €7.500 to 8.500 and not they are 6.000 to 6.800 and nicer trucks are showing up. No I have museum status I hope to start getting these almost free. I have put a request for tracked APC's and MBT's. There are still M60A3's here and M113's . Fingers and toes crossed!

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I must agree to never sell it outside Europe. Prices were €7.500 to 8.500 and not they are 6.000 to 6.800 and nicer trucks are showing up. No I have museum status I hope to start getting these almost free. I have put a request for tracked APC's and MBT's. There are still M60A3's here and M113's . Fingers and toes crossed!
Oh man. That's great. I want to become a museum here in the states, this can't buy US armor is a bunch of BS.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks