• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923A1 - what is this?

91W350

We had about 20 of those. We bought them as 923s, some had 925 data plates, some had been changed to 923 plates. A couple had no signs of winch frame extensions ever being bolted in. Most have the dual shift levers, PTO and winch.

ARYankee

I heard they were done that way for the Marine Corp trucks so they could add a winch if they wanted. Mine is set up the same and was a Marine Corp truck.

emr

Gee nobody said , read the TM's yet, so I will,it really is the best way to know more and more, with out guessing thru ownership,,, just an fyi...

chadande

That must be it. After another look this truck has M923A1 data plates, but has the handles for winch operation and a data plate for a fording kit (the pull out handle is missing). Maybe this was a Marine truck before it's Army reserve days.

Appreciate the real insight guys.

builderboy

Mine is the same set up and everyone has said the same thing. Marine truck from the factory. Just used somewhere else during it's days.

Glad the site is back up I did lots to the truck over the weekend. Boy was I nervous without having this awesome site to look thru.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks