• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m923a2 and m923 - are hood and fenders the same?

I have M923a2 and I need a hood and a fender for it. Are the A1 hoods and fenders the same? Also, any pointers to where I could get my grabby hands on them would be appreciated. The truck in in Wisconsin and I am in Mass.

Bighurt

Yes all three variants of the M939 series trucks have the same body panels.

Eastern surplus has some part trucks I think. Your Avatar has you in CA?

Bighurt

Yeah, but the OP was asking about fenders and hood specifically. Minor differences are really not something most of us are concerned with but it is good to note.

The -24p lists the cab as the same, the engine cover and splash guards and a few other components are different but cab basic structures are the same part #'s.

I moved to Massachusetts and neglected to update my profile. The truck in currently in Appleton, Wisconsin. I will need to get my CDL first, then drive it here. I used to have a Euro trucking license, but it expired and I never needed on in the US until now. If any of the folks on this board are interested in helping me get the CDL, I will gladly pay for your time and work.

diverman555

In Memorial
In Memorial
truck hood

you can contact BFR 91W350, they just picked up a bunch of trucks all M923's ho should have a good one.
W
Derrick got your new wrecker Avatar pic up. Looks really great, not as good as it does in person.
Nice truck Bud.

Sorry for delay, finally I got the truck to MA/NH where I live now. I still need the hood. I also need both windshields with frame, driver's window glass, hard top and some other parts.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks