• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923A2 From Virginia to Texas

Need a fully functioning cargo (22,000 pounds) moved from 23072 Virginia to Central Texas.

PM or reply please. Will needed it moved in the next two weeks. Leads on reliable service are also appreciated.

RedBlok

I would recommend JR Martin Transport out of PA. I just checked their Website and it does not seem to be functioning. PM Datadawg - he might have their contact information. My ISP provider deleted all my email twice in the past 3 months, so I don't have it anymore. They were really good guys and affordable since we split the load. Datadawg and I had them transport 2 M923a2's from Ft McCoy to the east coast on the same step deck truck - Good Luck.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Bummer, I am considering a trip to Baltimore in Jan and could have potentially brought it from Fredneck or Hagerstown.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks