• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923a2 from Wisconsin to Mass, also an SUV from northern Calif. to Mass

Hi,

I need a couple of moves:

1. M923a2 from Appleton,WI to Northern Massachusetts/Southern New Hampshire.
2. Land Rover Discovery from Northern California to Massachusetts.

I can be pretty flexible about dates, and the location for dropping off the Land Rover. I am open to suggestions as to what would be the most economical way of doing this. I would drive the 5 ton myself, but it turns out that my Eurotrash trucking license is no good in the US.

Also, any advice on how to get a CDL for 5 ton quickly would be appreciated. I am willing to hire someone who will help me with preparing for the exam. I was trained how to use air brakes, and I have driven some large vehicles that were equipped with them, with the most recent being a 40 ft city bus converted to an RV. I was told that the guys conducting the exam look for a certain very specific things, so I would like someone familiar with the exam requirements to coach me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks