• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923A2 Headlight Problem

RedOctober

So, I went to drive my truck at night for the first time and I turned the switch over to service drive and all of the lights came on except my headlights. Is it possible both of them are burnt out or should I be looking somewhere else for an issue? Any hep is greatly appreciated.

Gunzy

Check the lower left lever on the Light control to make sure it is not if "Park only" position. That allows all running/park lights on with no headlamps on.

RedOctober

I did not have the second lever in the correct position. My deuce had the push button system not the 3 lever like this M923 an I thought it worked the same way thanks for the help.

maxxplanck

Ok guys I picked up a M925 last October and I'm having a head light issue. I'm hoping I'm just over looking something, I replaced my light switch just in case and then replaced the bulbs. My light switch is in the correct position. All my lights work except my head lights, today I tried the brights they work ! .? Any advise why my regular head lights don't work?

brock

I am also having a headlight issue.

Only one of my headlights works on low beam. Both work on high beam. I purchased a used replacement lamp but still have the same issue.

I used a test light to ensure I am getting power all the way to the connections, and I am.

Could it be possible I got another bad bulb?

Thanks

goldneagle

I am also having a headlight issue.

Only one of my headlights works on low beam. Both work on high beam. I purchased a used replacement lamp but still have the same issue.

I used a test light to ensure I am getting power all the way to the connections, and I am.

Could it be possible I got another bad bulb?

Thanks
If you tested the connectors feeding the bulb and are ok then its the bulb. Since hi beam works it is not the ground.