• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923A2 Ignition switch not engaging?

newtotrucks

Hello all,

I have a 1992 M923A2 that's giving me some trouble. I have had the truck since January and have finally gotten the Tag & Title from Georgia!!! I have had very little issues up until now. When I engage the battery switch on and then the first stage of the ignition switch nothing happens, (it used to alarm with the spring brake engaged) the switch does nothing... I replaced the ignition switch and it started for me twice I think. I thought I had it fixed, but now same thing, the switch does nothing. I do not have a clue as to what to do next???

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Double check the PCB ground. It finds ground through the lower outside corner stud. If the paint is not clean off of all four surfaces ( the spacer, the box and the truck ) it will cause problems.