• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m923A2 inflating front axle boots w air question

blmyachtsales

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I searched and read but still have some questions. I assume the passenger hub air seal is leaking allowing air into the knuckle inflate the boot and out the top vent. Question is what else should I do when replacing the air seals? I'm thinking inner and outer axle seals and silicone boots. Anything else? Looks like Boyce has hub seal kits, didn't see a kit at Eriks. Any trick to the operation.

Facts / other symptoms:
Front tires always low as if CTIS is in emergency
rear tires low but not nearly as low as the front (like
CTIS was working fine
does the 5 light flash after sending air out for a while
when I shut the truck off the leaking stops and the tire does not deflate further
Both front tires are low but only the passenger leaks into the boot and out the top vent.

Thanks all

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks