• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923A2 keyed ignition

PWM

I finally got a nice day to install a keyed ignition in my M923A2, I'm pretty happy with the results . I purchased a Borg Warner CS10 3 position ignition switch for about fifteen dollars. I did have to drill a larger hole in the dash panel to install it so it would be a little bit of work to put it back to stock.

Attachments

acme66

Hey I did the same thing. My first thought was to use a electrical panel punch to enlarge the hole. Yea good luck with that. I used a carbide rotary file and a battery operated drill, how did you do it?

Ken

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks