• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923A2 (Lot 74140 Recovery from Sparta WI

chgofiveo

On 28-MAR-2013, I made the trip to Ft McCOY near Sparta WI. The truck was in great shape. I bid on it without previewing it an lucked out. I met some of the guys from GL who couldn't have been more helpful. My truck was also warmed up and ready to go when I got there.

I also contacted Jeff (Steel Soldiers handle JBL) who looked my truck over for any possible problems and to make sure the truck was road worthy. Jeff took his time, fixed a few minor issues, and answered every question I had. I learned quite a bit about the truck. If you need a truck previewed, picked up, or inspected at Ft. McCOY, I HIGHLY recommend Jeff... You can reach him at 262-227-2967.

20130328_145917.jpg20130328_145310.jpg20130328_145217.jpgView attachment 418712View attachment 418712

Above is a Picture of my buddy Tim who helped me out with the recovery. (Thanks Tim!!) The next two pictures are what I found in my tool boxes when I opened them...As I said... I really lucked out. Last is the line of trucks at Sparta (Mine is first in the line)

Thanks again to all the GL guys at Ft. McCOY for all the help and thanks again to Jeff who I will be contacting again.

Attachments

Last edited:

kicker9898

Awesome! I've got one waiting for me there as well, actually I don't know Jeff may already have it off the base. I'm hoping I turn out as lucky as you, congrats and nice truck. Hope it runs well for you for a long time, drive in good health!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks