• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m923a2 nonturbo?

azteclizard

i have a truck that the data plate says is a m923a2 WO/W. It currently runs the NHC250 without any turbo, it runs dual g177s, and it has the PTO winch on the front. I was under the impression all a2 trucks had the 6CT (8.3L) and the CTIS. So im confused. what exactly do I have or how do i find out what i have?

Gunzy

I saw one on GL recently that listed it as an A2 but the pics was not of an A2 even though the data plate pictured listed BMY A2. Just your Gov at work I guess. I would check the ID# on the data plate with the one on the frame.

azteclizard

so doing some research and contacting the titling dept of GL. I gave them the VIN off of the chassis and all they could tell me is it comes back to an AM General. still unsure of the year. It does appear to be a M923 w/w.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks