• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923A2 Pioneer Tool Rack

shadowdd

Pick have been searching for what all is installed in the pioneer tool rack that slides under the bed of a M923A2. Does anyone have pictures do the unit and what all goes on it?

Thanks,
Bryan

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It takes a special shovel just slightly shorter than a commercial one, regular ax, regular pick mattox and handle.

Same rack is used for many years on many trucks.

If you need, I cab take pics of mine on a m923 but I do not have the correct shovel. I just strapped in 2 shorter camper/cat shovels.

shadowdd

This is great.... I am ready to assemble my pioneer tool kit and Juanprado, that would be great if I could get a picture or two on the truck and off.

Thanks,
Bryan

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It has been a rainy weekend here in New Orleans, it has actually been a very wet year....

Attached are pictures of the pioneer tool rank mounted where the tm calls for on a m923. Mine came off a m931 tractor that had the mud flap tie down kit. The extra angle iron with the 2 footsman loops is part of that kit. I just reused it as it provided 2 extra straps and loops to hold more stuff. I sometime have a short broom on top of the other tools.

Wrench is on one of the bolts I need to loosen to install the hydraulic filter set up on the inside frame as I am working on installing a winch.....

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks