• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923A2 Question about Parking Brake!!!

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So did you ever get this fixed ?
It helps others with similar problems , when you post how you fixed your issue .

cselectricsouth

It turned out to be the override button had been pushed in ....a very large friend (400lb) climbed in the truck & his big backside pushed the button in which I didn't notice or think of LOL

lindsey97

Be aware that the failsafe module grounds at it's location with one of the two 7/16" bolts that secures the module to the truck. I had a couple other issues, such as gas gauge acting up, and I had installed new led headlights, so I built a ground harness for the truck. Ran a ground from the headlights, to the ground stud on the starter, then to the failsafe module, then to the fuel sending unit, and finally from the failsafe module to the back of my new volt gauge in the dash panel. There is also a ground strap for the hood at the left corner by the radiator, and another ground strap at the back of the intake manifold, to the cab. Check and clean all of your grounds.