• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923A2 "Recovery Possibilities" Chicago to Southern IL -- April 14/15 2015

Razzabby

Looking for possible recovery assistance if needed.

I will be driving my 1991 BMY M923A2 from Kankakee/Bradley IL to southern IL (Marion) area on April 14 or 15th.

Truck runs and drive AWESOME but you never know.

Thanks for reading.

Razzabby

Hey thanks for the replies guys.
kinda new to this Thread/Post thing so bare with me please.
Thanks again have a great weekend.

Barry

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard!! There are more Illinois guyz on here that haven't piped up yet. This is a great site with a wealth of information and some really awesome people!! Congrats on the truck! Got any pics? We like pics! LOL Operators manual will be "your friend" LOL The recovery will be an adventure, no matter how it goes. Hope it is smooth and safe. Keep us informed.

jrosbo

I'm 33 miles east of Effingham. I have to work both evenings. But I'll be around in the mornings. Email me if you need help.

Last edited:

Razzabby

Ready to go

Well she's all packed up and ready to go.... I HOPE

Thanks again to EVERYONE on here willing to help.

I would load some pics but....... CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO.... AAARRRRRR

Razzabby

everything seems to be good after one hour
looks like I'll even be able to give her a bath on the way home little bitter rain in southern Illinois

FloridaAKM

Good looking truck, everthing looks good except for that last picture. I hope you have a harness to hold you in the seat.

Welcome aboard & good luck with your recovery to home. Drive safely!

6x6guy

Pretest and the check the levels - all of them including axles and and don't for get tire pressure-
just got back from Knob creek in Kentucky for the gun shoot 400 miles on way with my M923a2 and m798 bolster trailer with shelter mount on it.
Just bring the right tool and supplies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks