• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923A2 Recovery Sparta, WI to Ashland, OH emergency backup, if needed 4/17/14

jwesley74

Hey everyone, I got a truck from GL for a buddy in OH and he's picking up the truck tomorrow morning, Thursday 4/17/14, in Sparta, WI. Trucks expected to run/drive (seen in videos). Any help anyone could offer along his travels if he runs into problems would be AWESOME! I've recovered 6 trucks from Atlanta, Huntsville and Fort Polk to southwest FL and everyone on here is AWESOME and has been a GREAT help!

I've given him pointers and tips & tricks, as to what to look for and do and bring. He'll have a chase car for the trip. Anyone thats along that route from Sparta to OH if you could give a shout out. He's not a member on SS yet I don't believe. But I told him to join ASAP!

Thanks again to ALL of you!

Justin

DIndFab

I would give Jeff a call. He's very knowledgable and can look the vehicle over to make sure it's road worthy. Rates are very cheap for his knowledge. I live in NW ohio if runs into any trouble in this area, I'll keep an eye on this thread. Safe travels!

jwesley74

Thank you to everyone. He picked the trucl up yesterday at 8:00 AM. Checked it all over, air up the tires and got on the road about 10 AM. He got home last night at 11:30 PM without incident. He said truck ran perfect!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks