• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923a2 Solenoid & CTIS help

atomoros

As "Oddball" in Kelly's Hero's said: "I only ride 'em, I don't know what makes 'em work."

I've read and re-read the TM's, read a lot of threads/posts. I'm probably a good parts changer, but not a good trouble shooter/mechanic. Just when I think I solved and fixed the problem, they come back. I'm at the point where I am willing to compensate someone to track down my solenoid and CTIS problems.

If there is anyone near the Pittsburgh, PA airport that truly knows how to fix these systems for a reasonable fee, please contact me. Thank you

WSm925a2

I know the post is a little old, but did you get your CTIS working? I am trouble shooting mine and I live about 45 minutes from Pittsburgh.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks