• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923a2

bobbed_1971

What's a good price for a m923a2 what are they going for found one I fleabay but guess I couldn't post the link to it whatever.That's why it's a forum guess we got politicians running these forums haha

Bighurt

A good price is whatever you are willing to pay to make you happy. If 12k is good for you that is the price, 9k whatever. The price point for me has to match the overall condition of the truck. I'm not saying those are bad prices I just don't have that kind of money.

I'll bid on nearly any truck under 3k, after that I have to be serious.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It depends upon the truck. Assuming you are talking about retail from the ebay reference, I'd say that $10-16K should do it. The prices have come down in the last several months. There was a long time where you could not touch a nice M923A2 for less than $20K.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
What's a good price for a m923a2 what are they going for found one I fleabay but guess I couldn't post the link to it whatever.That's why it's a forum guess we got politicians running these forums haha[/

NO,THESE are the RULES YOU agreed to when YOU joined

Last edited:

Derrickl112

Steel Soldiers Supporter
for future reference....dont post anything about where you found the truck. just post the picture asking opinions about it. that usually works out good.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
BOBBED, I just saw in your signature that you bought a truck from John Winslow. He has a really nice former USN Seabees M925A2 at his place. Fresh CARC paint...winch...rust free...fuel burning heater (probably not a selling point for you in FL). Call him. He told me he was negotiable.

Bighurt

BOBBED, I just saw in your signature that you bought a truck from John Winslow. He has a really nice former USN Seabees M925A2 at his place. Fresh CARC paint...winch...rust free...fuel burning heater (probably not a selling point for you in FL). Call him. He told me he was negotiable.
To bad he's in Florida...that truck is on my list.

KsM715

What's a good price for a m923a2 what are they going for found one I fleabay but guess I couldn't post the link to it whatever.That's why it's a forum guess we got politicians running these forums haha

Complaining about or making fun of the rules or the Moderators around here will make it very hard for you to enjoy this site for very long.

(sorry bad night to be a rule breaker tonight)

Derrickl112

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well I just think it's stupid that's all I mean it's called a forum for a reason but I'm just trying to get input

Lets say you had your heart set on getting THAT truck, but wanted some input first before you bought it. So you post the link for all to see. What if someone else sees the listing and snatches it up? I dont know about you but i would be pretty pissed. So not posting any information on where you found it can benefit you too.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Well I just think it's stupid that's all I mean it's called a forum for a reason but I'm just trying to get input
DID anybody FORCE you to agree with the RULES when you joined, we all have problems with some of the rules, but since it is NOT a public site but PRIVATE site, we abide by the rules because we want to be a member of this site, if we don't like it, we can go some where ealse, we DON'T because this is the best MV site on the web, and it is BECAUSE of the RULES it is the BEST

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks